March 9, 2021
Liv + Nate booked me back in early 2019 and decided to wait until the end of the year for Engagement Photos… however with the weather being bad and rescheduling so many times, we tried again for the Spring… you all know how that turned out! We were postponed yet AGAIN due to the Pandemic! We finally got a gorgeous night, but we did have a big challenge, an impending thunderstorm! We squeezed Nate and Liv’s engagement session in just in time to be able to drive home in a massive hail storm! Crazy how timing works out!